IT Supervisor - Graybill Medical
Our client Graybill Medical Group, is looking for an IT Supervisor. They've been a trusted source of quality health care for multiple generations of North San Diego County and Temecula families. Founded as a small family practice in Escondido 1932 by Dr. Martin B. Graybill, today we're the region's largest Independent Multi-specialty Medical Group. Our capacity to provide for our patients through the full range of care continues as we look to fill the following position:
The IT Technical Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Technical group which encompasses the Helpdesk and Network\System Administrators. The position provides direction and coaching to assigned personnel. Monitors projects; oversees and assists assigned personnel as required to achieve expected outcomes on a daily basis.
Skills / Requirements
2 years supervisory experience in a technical environment, A.S. in computer Science (or) 2-3 years equivalent experience. Demonstrated skill in implementing, maintaining, supporting, and trouble-shooting Enterprise software applications. Work experience with the following is required:
- Advanced ability in server administration, phone systems and networking above and beyond a simple power user.
- Knowledge of and ability to create network and firewall infrastructure (Fortinet).
- Experience with Hyper-V and Dell SANS preferred
- Working knowledge networking concepts and able to follow networking designs.
- Knowledge of security fundamentals and concepts including device hardening for end user devices.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 858004